Classic Hip Hop Program Director/Drive time Air Talent Cumulus- Oxnard Ventura
We are looking for a Program Director who knows Classic Hip Hop inside and out. You will work with our outstanding promotions team to hit the streets as well as develop compelling listener content that’s integrated with on-air. You’ll need to have top notch organizational skills, be immersed in the details, and collaborate with the sales and programming departments.
- Create and execute promotions and contests while staying within departmental budget
- Plan and supervise all on-air programming and production
- Meet with sales staff to brainstorm, plan, and execute sales opportunities
- Integrate web and social media platforms with the on-air product
- Develop and coach local talent
- Schedule staff for on-air shifts, remotes, and appearances
- 5 years of on-air experience
- Understanding of stations’ programming goals
- Know music scheduling and Microsoft software
- Ability to interact with management and staff
- Product of the Classic Hip Hop music and lifestyle
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Vacation, benefits, paid holidays
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account with company match, 401k with company match, and Life and Disability coverage
Apply Online – no calls please – www.cumulus.com/careers Search for job under the Ventura Market
Who We Are:
A leader in the Radio Broadcasting industry, Cumulus Media combines high-quality local programming with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment brands to deliver premium content choices to the 245 million people reached each week through its 454 owned-and-operated stations broadcasting in 90 US media markets (including eight of the top 10), more than 8,200 broadcast radio stations affiliated with its Westwood One network and numerous digital channels.
Together, the Cumulus/Westwood One platforms make Cumulus Media one of the few media companies that can provide advertisers with national reach and local impact. Cumulus/Westwood One is the exclusive radio broadcast partner to some of the largest brands in sports and entertainment, including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, the Olympics, and the GRAMMY’s. Additionally, it is the nation’s leading provider of country music and lifestyle content through its NASH brand, which serves country fans nationwide through radio programming, NASH Country Weekly magazine, concerts, licensed products and television / video. For more information about Cumulus Media, please visit www.cumulus.com
CUMULUS MEDIA IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Outside Sales Representative
Cumulus Radio-Oxnard/Ventura is currently searching for a Sales Representative to join us in Ventura. We own radio stations 100.7 KHAY, 95.1 KBBY (KBBY-FM), 103.3 The Vibe (KVYB-FM), Sports Radio AM 1450 (KVEN-AM), Nash Icon 106.3 (KRRF-FM).
Are you a hunter? Do you like working with like-minded sales professionals and managers whose sole focus is finding and closing new customers? If so, read on.
Cumulus is on the lookout for exceptional candidates to help drive the future of local media sales. We provide our teams with a great product to sell, superior training tools, and a sales management system that supports business development and rewards performance. Unlike other media sales organizations, we don’t wait for the phone to ring. We target thousands of local companies with a highly tuned business-category focus and we introduce these companies to the power of radio.
Responsibilities include: prospecting/cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, creative client presentations, and achieving a sales quota. Because Cumulus has a systems approach to sales, you must have a deep appreciation for process, performance measurement, employee development, and a results-oriented sales approach.
- New business to business experience preferred with recognition as top-performer
- Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience required; 2 or more years preferred with ability to penetrate new business categories
- Strong understanding of lead generation, CRM and account management
- Cultivation of long standing client relationships
- Media sales background preferred, not required
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Bachelors degree preferred
Our Sales Representative positions enjoy:
- Competitive Commission Plan with Unlimited Income Potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package available
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive compensation structure that includes full benefits.